22.11.13

Weekly Wildlife Round 2

Hello everyone sorry I have not been Blogging recently I have been so busy with school work and things that are happening a school.
2 Bullfinchs (Male in bottom Left corner and female in top right)
Over the last 2 weekends their has been a burst of migration mainly birds being *Lesser Redpoll*, *Siskin*, *Fieldfare* and *Redwing*. But near one of the local villages over the last few years maze has been planted in a closed small field surrounded by Hawthorn Bushes and mainly Ash Trees which will give the birds a lot of shelter. So last 2 weekends I have been paying a visit and I have been amazed by the variety of species some of the highlights being *a possible Common Redpoll with a Lesser Redpoll*, *Siskin*, and *3 Song Thrush*. But their has been one bird that I have seen with a group of Greenfinch which I thought stood out so could you please comment one what you think it is.



FLY TIPPING
Also a very sad thing which has been a problem I bet for many animal lovers FLY-TIPPING has been a infuriating thing as the wildlife gets infected in this case was whatever is in that fridge. So if any one see's any FLY TIPPING please contact the council as it can be very damaging for the wildlife. 
Odd bird

1 comment: